Fort Lauderdale Business Lawyer
Helping individuals and families throughout Broward County in commercial litigation, real estate, family law business and probate litigation
There are times in your life when you become involved in a legal matter or dispute that requires formal legal intervention to resolve. When that time comes, you need the help of qualified, experienced and successful attorneys who will fight for you. That is what you will find at the law office of Edward J. Jennings, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale. We are here for you, and we will fight for you to protect your rights, protect your interests, and help you get the goal or resolution you desire. Contact our Fort Lauderdale business lawyer today for more information or assistance.
Many disputes can be settled without going to court, but this is not always the case. By fully litigating your dispute, we find a way to settle matters where agreement can be reached, and seek a judicial resolution when they can’t. Either way, you can rest assured knowing that your rights are interests are being fully protected and looked after, and that your goals will be achieved to the greatest extent possible.
Our broad legal practice includes representing parties in the resolution of a wide variety of disputes, including all of the following:
- Business Law – Our experienced business litigators handle the full range of business disputes, including breach of contract, business torts, corporate matters, employment law and more.
- Real Estate – Real estate disputes can arise at any stage of a real property transaction or at any time during property ownership. Count on Edward J. Jennings, P.A. to look out for you in contract disputes, condominium disputes, evictions, foreclosures, quiet title actions and other matters involving residential or commercial property.
- Family Law – Our comprehensive family law practice includes representation in paternity and dependency actions, domestic violence and accusations of abuse, and the complex Florida adoption process.
- Divorce – Every party to a divorce action needs to be fully and fairly represented, often in the face of inherent biases. We fight for mother’s rights, father’s rights and children’s rights in Florida divorce actions, as well as post-divorce modification or relocation requests.
- Probate – As with divorce and child custody disputes, probate litigation has the potential to be highly contentious and emotionally charged. Trust us to provide sound, reasonable advice and aggressive representation in will contests, beneficiary disputes, and challenges regarding fiduciary duties of the personal representative.
Our firm’s success is measured by the long-term relationships we have maintained with our clients over the years. Most of our practice comes through referrals from clients who have firsthand experience working with our firm. Moreover, when those clients have a need for legal services in another area in their life, their first call is to our firm to see how we can help them. We value the trust our clients place in us, and we remain committed to providing the utmost legal service that we are capable of providing.
Contact Our Experienced Fort Lauderdale Business Lawyer Today
Let us help you with your legal needs in Broward County family law, business law, probate or real estate. Call Edward J. Jennings, P.A. to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced and dedicated Fort Lauderdale business lawyers, and find out how we can help you resolve your legal dispute.